- Patented removable freezer compartment transforms the unit into a larger-capacity refrigerator-only or 17°F (-8°C) freezer-only
- Speed-controlled compressor is more efficient and reduces noise
- Large fan overcomes high ambient temperatures
- Bright LED illumination
- Flat electronic control panel
- High-performance tube and fin condenser
- Reliable IR sensor activates bright interior LED light
- Interior mounted electronic thermistor for accurate temperature measurements
- When connected, the built-in drain will eliminate condensate when de-icing and liquids that spill inside the unit
- Flange is standard; easily converts from flush-mount to space-saver position and vice versa
- Available in black or stainless steel
- Available in three sizes from 1.6 to 2.8 cu. ft.
Flush-mount or space-saver flange for
stainless-steel model Sold Separately
With many innovative features, the CRX is a durable built-in refrigerator that is quiet, flexible and efficient. It is available in three sizes with storage capacities from 1.6 to 2.8 cu. ft.
Dometic’s patented removable freezer—an easy slide-out compartment—transforms the CRX into a refrigerator only, or a freezer only with temperatures going down to 17°F (-8°C).
The CRX is the first marine fridge to have an electronic control panel that fits flush into the side wall to provide more storage space and is within easy reach to operate. An infrared (IR) sensor replaces the less-reliable mechanically activated switch for illuminating the interior. The panel also contains soft-touch buttons for power and temperature setting, a bright LED light for illumination, a power-indicator LED, and an error-indicator LED that flashes system diagnostic codes.
The powerful speed-controlled compressor reduces noise when operating at the temperature
set point. At start-up, the compressor runs at mid speed, switches to high speed for temperature
pull down, then runs at a quiet low speed while maintaining the set point. The cooling system
is enhanced with a tube and fin condenser that provides greater performance, durability, and
corrosion resistance over the traditional wire condenser. A large fan provides better cooling
performance, especially in high ambient temperatures.
Designed to eliminate vibration and enhance durability, the CRX has assured clearance between
components and tubing, and a foamed mounting plate gives all components a solid and quiet
CRX refrigerators with black or silver finish include a flush-mount or space-saver flange (to be
specified when ordering). For stainless-steel models, the flange is purchased separately.
Overall Space Saver Flange Dimensions (H x W x D) 22.125 x 17.25 x 17.5 in. (562 x 439 x 445 mm)
Space Saver Flange Cutout Dimensions (H x W x D) 21.125 x 15.25 x 17.5 in. (527 x 458 x 489 mm)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed